You have reached one of the official websites of SV Hotel AG (“SV Hotel”). The SV Hotel is a service company with core competences in the fields of gastronomy and hotel management, operating in Switzerland and Germany.
SV Hotel will do all everything in its power to ensure that the content of the website is correct, but accepts no liability or guarantee for the topicality, correctness, accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information provided. Access to the website and its use as well as the backup or archiving of the transmitted data are not guaranteed.
SV Hotel excludes all liability for damages resulting from the use of the website or the access or inability to access the website and the information provided or from misuse of the connection or technical malfunctions.
The website contains links to third party websites. These sites are not operated or monitored by SV Hotel. SV Hotel declines all responsibility for the content and compliance with the legal data protection regulations by the operators of linked sites.
1. Below, we provide information on the collection of personal data during usage of this website. Personal data are all data that are personally referable to you, so for example, name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
2. Data controller according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is SV Hotel AG, Memphispark, Wallisellenstrasse 57, CH-8600 Dübendorf , email@example.com (see our legal information).
3. When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data collected in this context after their storage are no longer required, or otherwise limit their further processing if we are required by law to continue retaining them.
4. If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
1. You have the following rights towards us regarding your personal data:
2. You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
1. If you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you, and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
2. In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard disk in association with the browser you are using and by which the party which sets the cookie (in this case, us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs nor deliver viruses to your computer. They serve to make our website more user-friendly and effective overall.
This website and our services use the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This especially includes session cookies. These store a so-called session ID with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie in question. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
You can configure your browser settings as desired and refuse to accept third-party or any cookies. Please note that you may not be able to experience the full functionality of this website.
The copyright and all other rights to any content, images, photos or other files on the website are owned by SV Hotel only or used with the permission of third parties.
By accessing, downloading or copying pages, no rights (rights of use, intellectual property, etc.) are acquired.
The downloading and use of the contents of this website are only permitted for non-commercial and personal use, indicating the source. You may not reproduce (in whole or in part), transmit (by electronic means or otherwise), modify, link into or use for any public or commercial purpose the website without the prior written permission of SV Hotel. Any infringements will be prosecuted to the limits allowed under civil and/or criminal law.
Based on Article 13 of the Swiss Federal Constitution and the data protection provisions of the State (Data Protection Act, DSG), every individual has the right to privacy and to protection from misuse of their personal data. SV Hotel complies with these terms.
In close cooperation with the hosting providers, SV Hotel endeavours to protect its databases as best as possible against unauthorised access, loss, misuse or counterfeiting.
When accessing the website, the following data are stored in log files: IP address, date, time, browser request and generally transmitted information about the operating system or browser. For statistical purposes, these data are evaluated anonymously, for example, to establish the number of daily visits made to the website. No personal evaluations are made.
Contact is possible via telephone, letter, e-mail or the website contact form. If you would like to receive information, SV Hotel will need your first name, last name, address, e-mail, telephone number and further information according to your request.
When contacting SV Hotel, your details and the concerns and other information you have provided to SV Hotel will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. This information will be kept strictly confidential and will not be disclosed outside SV Hotel or made available to any third party unless required by applicable law and, specifically, the relevant law enforcement agency.
1. We currently use the following social media plug-ins: [Facebook, Google+, Twitter]. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can identify the provider of the plug-in by the marking on the box above its initials or the logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it will the plug-in provider receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymised immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is therefore transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via the security settings of your browser before clicking on the grayed-out box.
2.We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
3. The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. With the plug-ins we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR.
4. The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. With the plug-ins we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR.
5. Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers communicated below. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
6. Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection notices:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; facebook.com/policy; further information on data collection: facebook.com/help/186325668085084, facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications such asfacebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; google.com/policies/privacy/partners. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,, privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
1. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
2. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
3. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case you will if applicable not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) being sent to Google and the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install in: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout< /a>.
4. This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, which means that they cannot be linked to individuals. If the data collected about you has a personal reference, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
5.We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
2.If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular to fulfil a contract with you, which is shown by us in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such an objection, we ask that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
3. Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details: email@example.com
Copyright ©2023 - Hotel Amaris
Website by UP Hotel Agency